Seven Random Things About Me:
- I am NOT a morning person ... never have been and don't plan on becoming one. My perfect work hours would 10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. unless I get blessed enough to work my own gig at home ... then I'm pretty sure I'll have vampire hours - up all night and sleeping until noon.
- I have a small tattoo on my shoulder -- it was a rose. I was hanging with one of my more free-spirited friends and we decided to just do it. When I used to play the "getting to know you games" in corporate america I always put I had a tattoo and no one ever pegged me as the mystery person.
- I really need to live near water. It's soothing to my soul.
- Potato chips are my weakness.
- I love swimming.
- I'm afraid of heights.
- I would have made a great hippie.
Favorite color: I don't really have one as far as clothing.
Favorite song: Hard to pick one. I love music (especially the oldies) so it depends on my mood. If you're going to make me pick one I'll go with Teena Marie's DeJa Vu.
Favorite dessert: Homemade German Chocolate cake.
Biggest pet peeve: People who define themselves by their material possessions. Who are you though?
When You Are Upset, You: Listen to music or escape into a book.
Your Favorite Pet: Doggie Princess.
Black or White: Why limit yourself?
Biggest fear: I won't live long enough to see the grand grow up.
Best Feature: My caring spirit.
Everyday Attitude: I try to live by the Golden Rule as much as possible: Treat others the way you want you be treated.
What is Perfection?: Sitting on a deck facing the ocean with nothing but the waves and seagulls as background noise, reading a book by day and walking along with the beach at sunset.
Guilty Pleasure: Self admitted TV junkie.
I'm tagging @Rozzaboy and @lilnerdette